[PLUG] Removing mate packages related bug...

Skool!lookS•InkarNatioN look.kool at guruvision.com
Sat Jun 22 17:04:36 IST 2019

When I removed enlightenment, icewm & mate because I wanted to stay lowkey & use Xfce.

It removed everything. Complained it needs to install rpmdrake and few packages which are basic drake related stuff.

Installed necessary packages and pushed me to reboot because everything stopped working. Only shutdown was possible.

Upon shutdown & restart the only option offered in "Enlightenment".

If this really isn't it?  What else can be that?

GooDDaY..!

⁣___
"अ Happy फेस"
Goan बाय Birth, Soiled इन Maharashtra, Watering frॐ पुणेकर.!

⁣Sent from 10.or Device​ using BlueMail​