[PLUG] [Job Posting] Referrals-Walk in event for Support Delivery at Red Hat Pune

अमेय साठे aakreet40-plug at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 12:29:30 IST 2019

Namaskar,

Red Hat is  hiring Technical/Senior Technical Support Engineers for Pune Support Delivery team. They  have a Walk in hiring event on Sunday 10th March 2019 at our Pune office.

Candidates should have minimum 4+Years of experience on Linux System Administration/ Technical Support skills and specialized domain, the domains could vary from Storage to file system, virtualization, kernel to general system administration on Linux.

The walk-in candidates need to be referred by a Red Hat employee.  In case; you need a referral from me please contact me off-list with the results of your  test available at https://www.redhat.com/rhtapps/assessment/
Dhanyawad,
Ameya SatheEmail: aakreet40-plug at yahoo.com