[PLUG] Mageia 7 install

Skool!lookS•InkarNatioN look.kool at guruvision.com
Thu May 16 18:52:00 IST 2019

While carrying out same exercise for ASUS netbook it encounter db_lock hurdle after installing 1300+ packages.

Resulted in virtually hanging since update process had to be killed. Core Dumped.

Did not boot again after that .. ..

So, back to the grind of reinstalling 6.1 and waiting patiently till 15th August (...समाधी दिवस of स्वामी स्वरुपानंद in year **1974** & birthday of Yogi Aurobindo in 1872...)

//.
Gooड्डे
⁣___
"अ Happy फेस" [Goan बाय Birth, Upbringing ऑफ Maharashtra, Arguments frॐ पुणेकर...!]

⁣Sent from 10.or Device​ using BlueMail​