[PLUG] Economics of using Lilo Vs Grub

Skool!lookS•InkarNatioN look.kool at guruvision.com
Sat May 18 21:46:21 IST 2019

Current politickle war in India is almost identical to Microsoft Vs. Linux fight during years of noise..!

You just need to "satisfactorily fill-in" few omitted expletives handed down for opponents.
⁣___
"अ Happy फेस" [Goan बाय Birth, Upbringing ऑफ Maharashtra, Arguments frॐ पुणेकर...!]

⁣Sent from 10.or Device​ using BlueMail​