[PLUG] [CFP] An end to end project lifecycle.

Inkar Nation look.kool at guruvision.com
Mon Nov 18 21:31:35 IST 2019

When addressing diverse crowd only way to connect with everybody & make healthy time pass is anecdotes based real life experience sharing...

For that you need coverage in all faculties of business functions, which means it is almost non-technical session... I said almost, because potential exists depends on crowd participation & appreciation...

That's all from me...

⁣UnPLUGed for Life ...
Clean Air, Bright Sunshine & Good bit of Rain...​