[PLUG] PLUG mini-meetup || DistroWars

Tejas Sanap sanap.tejas at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 18:00:14 IST 2019

Hey, folks!
A lot of interesting things have been happening in the world of
open-source, lately, as always. We constantly keep running into more and
more open-source projects that were once pet-projects, but are now
rivalling enterprise-grade products. This is most true in the case of,
Desktop Distributions. 2017 may not have turned to be the year of the Linux
Desktop, as was once prophesied, but it seems to be very close, now. Thus,
a few of us, enthusiasts and stout followers of certain Linux distributions
are gathering to talk (and, argue) which one is the best. But, the question
of the best Linux distribution has numerous sides, and we invite you to
join the discussion (and, war).

Some people from the PLUG community are meeting tomorrow at Sambhaji Park
(near, Balgandharva) at 10AM. If you are a Linux beginner or enthusiast or
expert, I urge you to join us (I, personally, want to get to know more
about BSD-based distros). The whole thing will be informal and laid back.
Feel free to ping me if you have any questions or doubts!

--
Tejas Sanap.
(whereistejas on Freenode)