[PLUG] I wish, I knew this when I started with Vim

Inkar Nation look.kool at guruvision.com
Fri Nov 29 14:36:28 IST 2019

My colleague in USA was a "brief" fanatic software developer.. I never listened to his recommendation though, otherwise I would have been watching Trump impeachment (after first watching / following closely) trials...

What a lucky day to live one more day before arriving in December...

:-)

⁣UnPLUGed for Life ...
Clean Air, Bright Sunshine & Good bit of Rain...​