[PLUG] October PLUG meetup

Tejas Sanap sanap.tejas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 12:03:00 IST 2019

Hey, folks!

PLUG is planning to conduct a meetup on the *28th of October*. As of now,
no topics/talks have been finalized. This email is a call/invitation for
interested folks to get in touch with us and share their ideas. All members
of PLUG and non-members, are most welcome to give a talk. You can get in
touch with us by replying to this email or through the IRC channel
#pluggies on Freenode. We have seen a steady growth in number of consistent
members on our IRC channel. I will urge all members of PLUG to join the IRC
channel.

--
Tejas Sanap.
(whereistejas on Freenode)