[PLUG] Manjaro Linux...

Inkar Nation look.kool at guruvision.com
Sun Oct 27 08:02:01 IST 2019

AFTER long journey of trying all major distributions what got installed without major tweeking was the least liked candidate popularly & aptly titled "Debian".

This entire effort lasted more than a month when patiently I tried distributions and their flavours...

The success happening around 2:00 am this morning...

Wishing all happy Diwali and a wonderful festive season...

Best,

⁣UnPLUGed for Life ...
Clean Air, Bright Sunshine & Good bit of Rain...​