[PLUG] Point of view... (Pentagon)

Inkar Nation look.kool at guruvision.com
Sun Oct 27 09:15:49 IST 2019

Current version of Debian is 10.1.1 easily synonymous representation of birthdays of former British PM Theresa May & President कोविंद, both born on 1st October (& year 2001).

Meaning we are past 09/11 hurdle appearing each year.

10 billion again signifying "Amazon vs. Microsoft" matter at different context, though it can only be a talking point news without any real content & context...

⁣UnPLUGed for Life ...
Clean Air, Bright Sunshine & Good bit of Rain...​