[PLUG] Meeting to discuss the 21st Sept Meetup at 8PM tonight on #pluggies

Tejas Sanap sanap.tejas at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 19:37:01 IST 2019

Good Evening!

First of all let me apologize for the last-minute notification for this
meeting. If, you have been following the mailing list, then you must be
aware of the fact that we are planning for a meetup on the 21st
September. A bunch of us will be gathering tonight on the #pluggies
channel on Freenode. Those of us, who are unable to join us, but
wish to, please suggest a time and date, and we will work things out.
Or, you can tell us your ideas on the mailing list. We are very excited
about the next meetup, and thus, welcome all forms of suggestions and
ideas.

--
Tejas Sanap.
(whereistejas on Freenode)