[PLUG] COEP FOSSMeet'20: Call for talks/workshop

Abhijit A.M. abhijit.comp at coep.ac.in
Fri Feb 14 14:39:24 IST 2020

COEP FOSSMeet'20
Call for Talks/Workshop

Hello,

Students of College of Engineering, Pune (COEP) are organizing third edition of it's FOSSMeet, which aims to promote the adoption, development and philosophy of Free Software and Open Source Software. Arranging talks and conducting hands-on workshops has been a proven way to transform students into possible contributors!. To make it possible, who better to call upon than FOSS aficionados?

This meet has a vision to promote the culture of openness,innovation, and freedom. The meet intends to bring together FOSS developers, academicians, researchers, students and all those who love the FOSS movement.

Do visit our website: https://foss.coep.org.in/fossmeet   and submit your proposal for a talk or a workshop. The deadline for same is 20th February.

You may also forward this email to prospective participants and ask them to register by paying nominal fees. Details are available on the website.

Abhijit A.M.
Faculty, Department of Computer Engineering and I.T.,
College of Engineering Pune (COEP)
Shivajinagar, Pune, India - 411005

Phone: +91 20-2550-7108
--

“...the planet does not need more successful people. But it does desperately need more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of every kind..."

― David W. Orr, Ecological Literacy: Educating Our Children for a Sustainable World