[PLUG] The Worst but Enjoyable Thing for a Linux Fan...

Inkar Nation look.kool at guruvision.com
Mon Mar 23 19:49:58 IST 2020

I am even more orthodox / conservative than that and took it as signal from divine to avoid use of computers...

All the years that I spent so far were dedicated to learning reading of nature's signals for communication...

e.g. a small news item in local newspaper may occasionally advise me where in the outside world the real news exists...

{Can work without mobile or computers for days. Earlier switch was easy... Now-a-days few minutes of acclimatization becomes necessary..}

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​