[PLUG] GNU and it's significance for Indians..

Inkar Nation look.kool at guruvision.com
Mon Mar 23 21:32:28 IST 2020

Person responsible for birth & spread of Linux (Sunil, my friend from Clemson  university USA) stays in Bengalore..

Sunil is reverse of Linus.

Linux was born when I earned my first C grade at Clemson and was planning to return... Sunil coaxed me into trying more so I stayed past May.

If I know correctly Linux was born in June 1991 after I had squared my C with summer course.

So I have followed it from birth. It was introduced to me by s black coworker when it was making news on UUNET driven educational news network.

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​