[PLUG] Knoppix live cd

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 22:00:12 IST 2023

Op visited Vishal's place. Vishal did a bang up job of providing all
the tools and more.

I was able to fix the things and run, will post in more detail on my
blog. Ventoy is quite a useful tool and probably should be a mandatory
tool especially if you are distro-hopping and just want to look and
see.