[PLUG] JOB | DevOps (Pune)

James Tobin jamesbtobin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 01:45:56 IST 2023

Hello, I'm working with an employer hiring someone skilled in
kernel-level debugging to fulfil a DevOps role in Pune, India. The
role requires experience in on-premises and cloud-based Linux
environments, including private and hybrid cloud setups, along with
proficiency in VMware, Ansible and Python. Work hours are Monday,
Friday, and Saturday, as well as any two days of Tuesday, Wednesday,
or Thursday, from 09:00 to 18:00. Additionally, availability for
emergencies at all times is essential.  Consequently, I had hoped that
some members of this list may like to discuss further.  I can be
reached using "JamesBTobin (at) Gmail (dot) Com".  Kind regards, James