[PLUG] firefox video

Vijay Patil vijay.patil at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 09:19:47 IST 2012

Hi,

Some people mistakenly thought I am mentor in Google Summer of Code
(GSoC) 2012. No I am not.

I am not part of any organization in accepted list for GSoC 2012
(http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/accepted_orgs/google/gsoc2012).
BTW, It is a nice list representing best (active and latest
technology) open source projects out there.

Specifics of Firefox projects are here :
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2012/mozilla

If you are a student interested in participating GSoC 2012, please
visit list of accepted organizations, their projects/ideas/tasks and
prepare nice application and submit to relevant organization. I think
for students it opens on March 26, so hurry up.

If you need, I offer to help you in preparing a good application, only
if you are interested project of following organization (in accepted
organization).

+ BRL-CAD
+ CGAL (Computational Geometry Algorithms)
+ Inkscape
+ Libreoffice
+ Mono Project
+ OpenStreetMap

Please do NOT contact me (because I cannot help)
+ if you have never USED above software, or at least given a try.
+ if you don't know basics of programming languages required for above
projects (that means c, c++, GTK, Javascript etc.).

Drop me a mail with your contact no.

--
Vijay

--