[PLUG] Pls help..BE Project

sneha snehakhaitanin at yahoo.co.in
Tue Mar 13 16:47:16 IST 2007

Hi,
This is Sneha Khaitan and I am doing my BE from MIT
College,pune.I am currently working on a project and
facing problems.In this project we are creating a file
system which supports large files and we are also
implementing few features like light weight
journaling,buddy system and larger directory access.We
got these features from a design paper yFS which is
available on internet.Pls help its really urgent.