[PLUG] muktadnyan

ಓಂ guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:31:06 IST 2007

On 10/23/07, Desi Penguin <desipenguin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Per my understanding, hindi  should be more like "gyan"  ज्ञान is sanskrit.
> I know Roman script can not accurately represent all the devnagari
> alphabets. But "jn" is more closer than "dnyn". By the way, the original
> alphabet used in sankrit is "moolashar", not "jodakshar".

That's similar to saying positive infinity (of calculus) if closer
than negative infinity to zero :-)

both are equally distant as long as you are deriving them not directly
inputting them..

Perhaps if someone has time, then that person can work on how to get
ज्ञ as a single keystroke input on keyboard without scim (since I do
not know how scim handles that yet).