[PLUG] KMail messup!!

ഓം guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Fri May 9 10:15:36 IST 2008

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 9:21 AM, श्रीधर नारायण दैठणकर
<ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net> wrote:
> May be I am not using any new kmail features.. because my kmailrc(heck the
> entire ~/.kde) is like 5 years old.. :) But at one time, I remember, kmail
> explicitly asked me to convert the config. to a new format.

I remember myself having gone through similar experience long time
back...(converting to new config).
That is why I was surprised to find it missing in newer versions... or
maybe tolerance limits need to be reset.

> In general, I am very glad with kde, the way configuration remains the same
> over the years. Nothing breaks, things just keep chugging. I know how hard it
> is to attain it.
>
>  Shridhar

Exception handling of KDE has improved over the time... an observation!