[PLUG] Firmware, tainted code etc [was Re: [X-Post] [ilugd] linux-libre kernel. fork?]

BVK bvk.groups at gmail.com
Thu May 29 23:17:40 IST 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 2:17 PM, ഓം <guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com> wrote:

> ... just like I would call
> someone arguing on behalf of FSF as charged follower..

As a 3rd party, i can see that they were talking about the license
terms till now, its you who is brought this *on behalf of FSF*
storyline into the picture.  Do you really need to hate FSF that much?

>> May be I slept in the class or you are talking rubbish,
>
> Maybe both :-)
>
>> but I thought
>> electrons need a *potential difference* to flow. They never cross the
>> higher potential as far as I remember, they flow from a higher
>> potential to a lower potential.
>

> everything is relatively easy to disprove...

This is an assertion, please disprove!

>> --
>> പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
>> <GPLv2> I know my rights; I want my phone call!
>
> You need working phone to make a call to be precise...  that needs to
> be manufactured using GPLed hardware and certified GPL'ed software!
> If you are that keen on it.  You know the rest.  The degree of
> tolerance??
>
>> <DRM> What use is a phone call, if you are unable to speak?
>
> What's the use of phone if it doesn't work?
> --

You don't need to comment on others signatures :P

--
bvk-chaitanya