[PLUG] Mandriva 2009 on laptop...

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Sat Nov 15 16:19:38 IST 2008

After working with Mdv2009 for a day now, the feeling is slightly
different... probably because i tried venturing into previously
uncharted territories... that of creating network profiles, and
something more..

Also it is not the same level of ease managing desktop.  e.g. i cannot
easily add an application as quick launch button, I have lost
previously availale multi-time-zone digital clock, and few other
things... let us hope good things don't get lost in this upgrade...

my unremark is, it has now become expert(?) unfriendly.... :-)