[PLUG] [commercial] linux network administrator

Arun Tomar tomar.arun at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 18:46:03 IST 2009

Dear Members,

Solution Enterprises is into IT infrastructure management with core
expertise on Linux & Solaris platform. As part of our current requirement we
are looking for a candidate for the position of Linux network administrator.
Location : Pune. Person will be deployed at client site. Positive attitude
towards learning new things & troubleshooting & patience is must. Good
communication skills both verbal & written are required.

Broadly scope of work:
Overlooking entire IT operations, management & security.
Server & desktop management.
Itś a heterogeneous environment (windows, linux & solaris)...... network
management.
Implementing the IT policies mentioned by the client.
Troubleshooting (software or hardware).

Even freshers who knows linux can apply, we can absorb them as Trainees.
Salary will depend on your expertise or experience or both.

kindly send your resume/CV to the below mentioned id:
arun at solutionenterprises.co.in

Arun Tomar
blog: http://linuxguy.in
website: http://www.solutionenterprises.co.in