[PLUG] Confirmation: PLUG meeting for March 2009 is scheduled on Saturday 7th March 2009, 4 pm @ SICSR

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:35:12 IST 2009

Hi,

PLUG meeting for  March 2009 is scheduled on Saturday 7th March 2009 ,
4pm @ SICSR

These are the details:
Location: SICSR, Atur Centre, Model Colony.
Room No 704. 7th floor ( room no. may change )
Time: 4 pm

Agenda:

Feedbacks/reviews about GNUnify 09.
Feedbacks/reviews about Freed 09.

Discussions about further activities on FUEL.
We had FUEL sessions during GNUnify. Some work was completed but many
things are still remaining.
We need to discuss about next sessions of FUEL and in general, about
Marathi localisation.

We will have a small session for FUEL (say half hour or so. that can
extend depending on interest shown by people)
This will give some idea about FUEL and Marathi localisation
activities to people who have not attended earlier.

If anyone wants to give any technical (or other) talk in the meeting,
please let me know.

You can book CD/DVDs and  collect them after the meeting.

We have a few DRUPALCAMP  T shirts available (on first come first
served basis) for Rs. 200/- each.  You can collect them at the
meeting.

We will be accepting formal membership at the meeting. CD/DVDs will be
made available at the meeting. You can send your bookings to me and/or
Dexter.

Kindly make yourself available for the meeting.
-Sudhanwa