[PLUG] OSI Tech Days 09 gives Pune LUG a chance to showcase itself

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 00:32:30 IST 2009

Hi,

I think OSIDAYS organisers should give such intimation well in
advance. (At least 2 months).
Even if we have to do some local event participation like CMDA expo,
we need a lot of time to organise things (people, money, machines and
time resources).

In this case, this is just about a week or so for the event. That too
in Chennai !!

Most likely, other LUGs (possibly except Chennai LUG) will also be
having the same problem.

Regards,
-Sudhanwa

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 6:29 PM, Sayantan Pal <sayantan.pal at efyindia.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Here's a great chance for Pune LUG to promote itself. Open Source
> India: Tech Days '09 is offering a free booth for Pune LUG, during
> the sessions on 12th - 14th March, in Chennai Trade Center,
>
> WHY SHOULD YOU CARE ABOUT THE OFFER?
>
> *  Promote your LUG and its work
> *  Do demos through your booth
> *  No charge for the booth
> *  Non-commercial usage
>
> Do email back to me if you are interested.
>
> - Email: sayantan.pal at efyindia.com
> - Website: www.osidays.com
> - Registration Page: www.osidays.com/users/delegate09.php
> - Twitter handle: @LinuxForYou
> - Event Hash tag: #osi09
> - FaceBook Event Page:
> www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=69855234672&ref=ts
>
> We plan to have booths for LUGs from Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Delhi
> as well. Only one booth from one single city!
>
> Regards,
> Sayantan Pal
>

> --

www.sudhanwa.com