[PLUG] RPM Packaging Online Workshop : 16th Apr 2010, 7:00 PM

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 14:22:09 IST 2010

Hi,

I am going to running a workshop via #fedora-india IRC channel in
freenode coming Friday.   You should have a recent Fedora system running
and make sure to install fedora-packager before coming up.

# yum install fedora-packager

Reading material at

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/A_Short_RPM_Tutorial

I will be covering the basics of RPM Packaging in Fedora and you can
follow along and build a "hello" package.  I can continue the session
for a couple of hours or until everyone gets their package built and
verified, whichever comes first.  My nick is mether and I am usually
available in #fedora-india if you have any questions about getting
started.

Rahul