[PLUG] Seeking job

Shreerang Patwardhan patwardhan.shreerang at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 10:21:58 IST 2010

Hey all,
     I am BE Computer 2010 fresher and am looking for a job as Software
developer. I would love to work in open source technologies as also Java. I
have a deep interest in shell scripting and GIS. I have done my BE project
titled "Automated GIS Toolkit" wherin I have written a shell script to
automate the process from downloading TIGER shapefiles for a particular US
state or county through converting those to sql files and uploading to a
database, to publishing each file as a layer in Geoserver alongwith creation
of a datastore and workspace.
    Please let me know if there are any vacancies anywhere in India.

Thanx.
Regards,
Shreerang Patwardhan.