[PLUG] Seeking job

Shrinivasan T tshrinivasan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 23:00:40 IST 2010

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 10:21 AM, Shreerang Patwardhan
<patwardhan.shreerang at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>     I am BE Computer 2010 fresher and am looking for a job as Software
> developer. I would love to work in open source technologies as also Java. I
> have a deep interest in shell scripting and GIS. I have done my BE project
> titled "Automated GIS Toolkit" wherin I have written a shell script to
> automate the process from downloading TIGER shapefiles for a particular US
> state or county through converting those to sql files and uploading to a
> database, to publishing each file as a layer in Geoserver alongwith creation
> of a datastore and workspace.

Hi,

Good to know about your project.
Please host the code in some free code hosting site like github,
sourceforge.net, launchpad.net, code.google.com

that will help others to get the knowledge.

T.Shrinivasan

My experiences with GNU/Linux are here
http://goinggnu.wordpress.com

For Free and Open Source Jobs