[PLUG] Can I install Linux in the external hard disk

Mandar Vaze / मंदार वझे mandarvaze at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 18:29:39 IST 2010

You need to be able to boot from external USB HDD else installing Linux on
external USB may not be useful.
If you have that ability - then installing to external Vs internal HDD may
not be any different. You need to select the correct disk (and correct
partition) during installation

Give it a try and let us know the results.

-Mandar