[PLUG] Need project for M.S.

rakesh zingade rakeshzingade at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 16:02:46 IST 2010

*cluster management tool
functions:
1. scalable GUI based cluster management, deploy a cluster with simple steps
2. Add work flow engine based provisioning tool, load balancing, useful to
have device provisioning
3. Perform discovery
4. Resource monitoring -- hdd diskette, hardware nodes etc*

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 7:39 AM, Satvashila Nikam <nikamsatvashila at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am doing M.S. from Bits Pilani. It's distance learing programm & i want
> the project in networking or network security which is worth while
> implementing.
> If anybody has any idea related to this or some idea related to other
> subjects like cloud computing, OS, embedded systems, They are welcome.
>
> Thank you.
> Regards,
> Satvashila

Rakesh P. Zingade