[PLUG] Need project for M.S.

tuxdna tuxdna at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 16:33:26 IST 2010

> On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 7:39 AM, Satvashila Nikam <nikamsatvashila at gmail.com
>> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I am doing M.S. from Bits Pilani. It's distance learing programm & i want
>> the project in networking or network security which is worth while
>> implementing.
>> If anybody has any idea related to this or some idea related to other
>> subjects like cloud computing, OS, embedded systems, They are welcome.

If you are interested in P2P technology, below is a relevant project project:

https://jxta.dev.java.net/

JXTA implements protocols which enables autonomous type of networks
and resource discovery and sharing.
Moreover the protocols are network neutral.

There is an implementation in Java available. In other langauges (
specially C ) the protocols aren't fully implemented.

You may want to explore more about this project. It has some really
interesting ideas to teach.

/tuxdna