[PLUG] Need project for M.S.

Amarendra Godbole amarendra.godbole at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 15:01:11 IST 2010

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 7:39 AM, Satvashila Nikam
<nikamsatvashila at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am doing M.S. from Bits Pilani. It's distance learing programm & i want
> the project in networking or network security which is worth while
> implementing.
> If anybody has any idea related to this or some idea related to other
> subjects like cloud computing, OS, embedded systems, They are welcome.
[...]

Based on the information you give, I have a requirement to implement a
distributed OS, which I think is worthwhile implementing...

If you are really serious, and want helpful advice from the community
(at least me), I would specifically require:
* your skills
* your groundwork so far
* timelines for the project
* definition of "worthwhile"

Please drop a personal email with this information, and maybe I can
suggest something.

-Amarendra