[PLUG] ITR filing w/o proprietary s/w

Shridhar Daithankar ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net
Mon Aug 29 09:12:23 IST 2011

On Monday 29 Aug 2011 12:01:30 AM Mayuresh wrote:
> While above option is open, I'd still invite technical suggestions on
> feasibility to extract the computational and validation rules embedded in
> those Excels to help write utilities of our own - or at least manually
> apply them and create the xmls.

A problem that you already have noted, whatever efforts put in this activity
will run into trouble with changes required next year.

Forget about writ petition, I think bombarding few million emails to the IT
and some bad press about it, might as well work.

Social networking की जय :)

--
Regards
 Shridhar