[PLUG] Buffalo routers, anyone tried?

Mayuresh mayuresh at acm.org
Tue May 17 07:54:10 IST 2011

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 12:46:53AM +0530, Arun Khan wrote:
> On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 10:17 PM, Mayuresh <mayuresh at acm.org> wrote:
> > Has anyone tried a router from Buffalo? Can provide some feedback?
>
> I have installed 3 WHR-HP-G300N at a client site.  BTW this is the

Thanks. May I ask how much it costs in India?

> The E2100L was not available in India when I checked 4 weeks ago.  The

I have been trying calling vendors. One on Lamington road said he had this
router. I think it was Perfect Electronics.

Have you tried/heard of WRT160NL - predecessor of E2100L? DD-WRT site
mentions it supports USB hub. It appears a good features. (This remark is
seen written only for this router. Not sure. May be some other routers
would support hub, too.)

Mayuresh.