[PLUG] Who is म.हा.सा.ग.र ?

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Sun Apr 7 17:56:33 IST 2013

On Sunday 07 Apr 2013 5:10:19 PM Shirish Padalkar wrote:
> I share the same feeling as Mandar. I already sent a private message
> to म.हा.सा.ग.र , but he made it public to mailing list, which in my
> opinion is unfortunate.
> message is pending approval". :(
> With regards,
> Shirish Padalkar
> http://twitter.com/_Garbage_

When replying personally to an address (harvested) from public mailing list, a
customary permission to speak, i.e. communicate personally, is sought before
"advising anything" in private.

This is what they don't teach you as a mailing list etiquette, neither it is
(probably) part of netiquette.

That was a real big mistake.   The rest is found by reading the signature at
the end of this message.  Unfortunately you are fortunate enough to get your
messages moderated.

I do not have that luxury anymore :-)

--
Teacher: