[PLUG] [Commercial-Job] 6-10 years expe. expert Linux admin needed to manage live prod servers in the cloud

Hrishikesh Lele hrishinetwork at lelesys.com
Sun Oct 20 22:24:24 IST 2013

Hello,

We are Lelesys - a software company in Goa and Frankfurt, Germany. We
are looking for following person urgently -

1. Highly experienced Linux admin to work for about 3-4 hours a week to
setup and review live production servers on the cloud hosted in Germany.
2. Setup, secure the servers as well as optimize performance.
3. Setup tools for junior sysadmin which we already have to monitor the
system 24/7.
4. Doing research in more tools and applications to be used in the
production and development.
5. Must have good experience dealing with Amazon and other cloud services.

Kindly email your interest with expected hourly or monthly professional
fees to info at lelesys.com at the earliest.

With kind regards,
Hrishikesh Lele
Lelesys Infotech Pvt Ltd. Pune, Goa