[PLUG] live distro & wi-fi connectivity

pavithran s pavi.eu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 20:47:27 IST 2014

On 13 October 2014 11:32, jayant ogale <jaogale at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> i have tried many live distros. but in all distros i could not get wi-fi connectivity.
> in all distros, only wired broadband connectivity was possible.
> do you know any live distro with auto detectable wi-fi connectivity?
> thanks,

Wow what a strange question ? All the distro's these days will support
Wireless :P
Anyways the problem here might be your wireless card , I am guessing
its a laptop which is misbehaving.
as harish said the card name can be found with the lspci command.

Try some latest ubuntu / mint it should work by default , I am
guessing yours is a very new card . Well its all up to guesses untill
you tell what it it.

Regards,
Pavithran