[PLUG] tor browser

jalinder jag jalindr at live.in
Thu Aug 13 13:35:01 IST 2015

No technology is 100% full proof and shouldn't  be made. Evil people are
out there... I am a security consultant and use tor on regular basis some
black market and underground forums  works only on Tor..

Jalinder......

Often, the most important piece of information is that something has gone
wrong.   — Frank Herbert, "God Emperor of Dune"