[PLUG] Need information on Linux Compatible Laptops

Vikas Tara vik at hamaralinux.org
Thu Jun 25 23:23:01 IST 2015

On 25/06/15 07:47, Mandar Vaze / मंदार वझे wrote:
> I took the "LiveUSB" to the showroom, booted their windows laptop, and
> confirmed that "enough" things worked

My experience is they really don't love linux geeks in the stores - but
that shouldn't stop anyone :)

I recently went to the apple store to purchase a macbook pro. I asked
them if they could remove OSX before I took it home.

They we're less than impressed and told me that they we're supplying to
software for free.

I replied that software for free is not free software.