[PLUG] Want to contribute open source project

Shirish Padalkar truthyvalue at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 14:56:55 IST 2016

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 10:02 AM, saurabh kukade <saurabhkukade at live.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
> I want to contribute, to open source projects,
> if any one is working on any project, just let me know.
> I can work with c,c++,core java,python and can do scripting
> python and bash.
> Please just let me know.

​Following two links might help you find a good project with your
comfortless:
http://www.codetriage.com/
http://whatcanidoformozilla.org/

Please remember to read the projects contributing guidelines. Also, easiest
way to start is looking at the project's current open issues and try to
work on the simplest unassigned issue. :)

Happy contributing.