[PLUG] Mini Debian Conference 2016 Mumbai

rajudv at openmailbox.org rajudv at openmailbox.org
Tue Jan 26 18:39:52 IST 2016

Hello,

We are happy to announce that this year's mini-DebConf Mumbai [1] will
be hosted at the office of EIG, Directiplex!

Dates: 30th & 31st Jan, 2016
Timings (on both the days): 09:00 to 19:00
Venue: Directiplex, next to Andheri subway, Old Nagardas road, Andheri
(E), Mumbai - 400069

We will be concentrating of fixing bugs in Debian at this year's
mini-DebConf and discussing how best to organize the Debian community
for a possible future DebConf in India! ;)

Registrations are free of charge and anyone can attend. Only spot
registrations will be taken.

We are looking for sponsors and volunteers to help us make this year's
event a roaring success! Interested parties should contact us on the
Mini-DebConf India mailing list [2].

If you would like to conduct a workshop or talk at the conference, you
can send your proposal to [4]

We hope you all will join us in celebrating a successful community that
has grown in leaps and bounds since the operating system's initial
announcement.

On behalf of the Debian India community,
Raju

---
[1] https://wiki.debian.org/MiniDebConfMumbai2016
[3] http://in2016.mini.debconf.org/