[PLUG] Checking for availability of Ubuntu 16.04 DVD.

akshat akshat-pg8 at iiitmk.ac.in
Tue Sep 13 11:47:22 IST 2016

Hello Atul,

Seems like you are new to Linux world. Ubuntu is freely available to
download nobody sells Ubuntu. Ubuntu is an opensource (with some
exceptions) Debian based Linux operating system which can download from the
following ink:

http://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop

By default, it will ask for $15 donation that you can set to $0 and
download without any cost. For more information please read about Linux,
Ubuntu, Debian, Gnu and OpenSource Softwares.

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 10:17 AM, Atul Sowani <sowani at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if PLUG sells Ubuntu 16.04 DVD. I need it to install
> Ubuntu 16.04/16.04.01 on my laptop. If it's available, where can I buy it
> and what's the price?
>
> Thanks,
> Atul.

Akshat Singh
[PG-8 IIITM-Kerala]
Pune

Mob.: +91-8806963718
Webpage: home-akshatsingh.rhcloud.com/aks/
<http://home-akshatsingh.rhcloud.com/aks/>