[PLUG] Checking for availability of Ubuntu 16.04 DVD.

Atul Sowani sowani at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 22:35:55 IST 2016

Akshat,

It seems you are not reading my request with open eyes and a functioning
brain. Yes, I do know that nobody "sells" Ubuntu. What I am asking for is a
readymade media because I am unable to download the ISO due to internet
constraints. BTW, Linux can be "sold" for nominal price which covers the
media and distribution costs.

Also, for your kind information, I have been using Linux right from the
time when Linux kernel version was 1.2.3.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

Best regards,
Atul.