[PLUG] Checking for availability of Ubuntu 16.04 DVD.

akshat akshat-pg8 at iiitmk.ac.in
Wed Sep 14 12:28:49 IST 2016

​
Dear Atul,

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 10:35 PM, Atul Sowani <sowani at gmail.com> wrote:

> Akshat,
>
> It seems you are not reading my request with open eyes and a functioning
> brain.

With my eyes open and functioning brain I am kindly requesting you to
deposit Rs.1000/- in my account that I will send you in a separate mail and
send me your address I will provide you.
​

> Yes, I do know that nobody "sells" Ubuntu. What I am asking for is a
> readymade media because I am unable to download the ISO due to internet
> constraints. BTW, Linux can be "sold" for nominal price which covers the
> media and distribution costs.

​I think this will be a nomial price for me for taking the pain of
downloading for you and sending it.​

> Also, for your kind information, I have been using Linux right from the
> time when Linux kernel version was 1.2.3.

​Good for you​..