[PLUG] Debian 9 Stretch release party

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 15:41:21 IST 2017

Hi all,

Two points,

a. Why hasn't Dhanesh or somebody else talked about the release party
at https://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartyStretch . If needed, I could do
the needful but would be better if either Dhanesh or Kshitij take the
lead on this as both of you are actually organizing this.

b. Dhanesh, were you able to get operator status on #pluggies, we need
it integrated either/and to riot/matrix as well as telegram and both
can only be done by an operator only.

Looking forward to know the status of the above.

          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com