[PLUG] Need PDF reader to open password protected pdfs in Ubuntu 16.04

Amey Abhyankar sco1984 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 17:00:37 IST 2018

On 3 April 2018 at 16:50, Skool!lookS <look.kool at guruvision.com> wrote:
> Atril as well Okular handle it well for me when it concerns IT returns or
> related communications.
>
> Mageia 6.
>
> Most likely it's not an issue with Okular or your PDF reader.
> Could be an issue with missing libraries that provide the necessary support
> to PDF reader...

Exactly! I feel so.
I see list of broken dependencies when trying to install Adobe Reader =

Tried following commands but no luck in getting installed Adobe Reader
in Ubuntu 16.04 [64bit]

sudo apt install adobereader-enu
  sudo apt install adoberead-bin:i386
  sudo apt install acroread-bin:i386
  sudo apt-get autoclean
   sudo apt install adobereader-enu
   sudo apt install -f adobereader-enu
  sudo apt -f install adobereader-enu
   sudo apt-get -u dist-upgrade

Don't no which command can reveal the libraries dependency.