[PLUG] Confirmation: PLUG meet for month of April 2018 (Please note the venue)

Skool!lookS look.kool at guruvision.com
Thu Apr 19 15:44:59 IST 2018

Great news... (hope that occasional humour gets tall-rated) ->

On Thursday 19 April 2018 11:34 AM, Gaurav Pant wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> This months PLUG meet will take place on
>
> Date: Saturday,  21st April 2018.
> Time: 04:00 PM to 06:00 PM
>
> Venue:
> College of Engineering Pune (COEP)
> Seminar Hall-3,
> Electronics Extension Building,
> Boat Club Side,  Pune-5
>

> Agenda:
>
> 1) Introduction to Apache Kafka -- By Kshithij Iyer.
> 2) Discussion about organizing events and activities.
> 3) Generic discussion, DVD/ISO sharing, QA etc.
>
> The meeting is open to all. There are no specific per-requites for
> attending the meet.
>
> Thanks and regards
> Gaurav Pant
>
> **

After attaining/staying "toxic high" of 7th Floor for so long, proper
earthing/grounding becomes probably essential. :-)

Indeed dis-heartedning that Horizon (Kshithij) has already vanished
at-least for upcoming meeting.

Hope to make it to the meeting some day before it is time to be gone.

Venue-Gopal
CoEP : CoExistentially Peaceful
--
Consultant Spirituel

Guruvision Inc.

--
"Science is nothing more than an understanding of the way the world
  is and why it is that way.. (it) is the method we use to try and