[PLUG] Debconf 20/21 in India

Skool!lookS look.kool at guruvision.com
Mon Aug 6 12:27:13 IST 2018

> What Three Star hotel availability has got to do with DebCon?
>
> Ethiopia may have only huts, is technology an enabler or tool for
> dividing people into comfort and display of how hospitable scene can be?
>
> Think of it like the Title "City of Joy" (because I haven't read it) and
> learn to NJoy..
>
> Many people call me by name Shirish, but Donkey will also be equally
> good with proper case like "DonKey" :-)

Japanese Comfort Women issue still haunts the world, however people
still continue to seek comfort elsewhere than where it gets most
appreciated owing to (shall I say) technology associated Ego?

Viva Technology & Associated Comforture
--
Consultant Spirituel

Guruvision Inc.

--
"Science is nothing more than an understanding of the way the world
  is and why it is that way.. (it) is the method we use to try and