[PLUG] Debconf 20/21 in India

Skool!lookS look.kool at guruvision.com
Mon Aug 6 15:52:42 IST 2018

Kerala is a better place according to me.

In 52 years of life thus far I found no other complelling reason to
reach there despite it being called "God's Own Country".

It may change with this option... Debcon may be irrelevant for me,
Kerala isn't..!

Consultant Spirituel

Guruvision Inc.

--
"Science is nothing more than an understanding of the way the world
  is and why it is that way.. (it) is the method we use to try and