[PLUG] Spam over IRC channel

Dhanesh B. Sabane dhanesh95 at disroot.org
Sat Aug 18 20:25:10 IST 2018

Aloha!

Over the last couple of weeks, our #pluggies channel on Freenode IRC has
been receiving a lot of spam and we should be enabling certain modes to
prevent it. The `/msg chanserv access #pluggies list` command tells me
that 3 people have access to the channel - shantanoo, karunakar and
freenode-staff. Someone please get in touch with any of them and ask
them to moderate the channel as soon as possible.

Also, if they don't have the bandwidth to keep moderating the channel,
I'll be more than happy to volunteer for the task.

Dhanesh B. Sabane
https://dhanesh95.gitlab.io
PGP ID: 0xB69A98C9C1642329
Fingerprint: 9655 11F2 0D18 E76A 2396  D64D B69A 98C9 C164 2329